Monday, February 9, 2009

Advertising Tips - How to Make a Great Online Ad

We have all seen online ads a thousand times; sometimes even a thousand times a day. We have become so desensitized to these ads that in order for a business to succeed through online ads, they must find a way to stand out from the rest and grab our attention. So if you are a business owner, or a marketing campaign leader, you may be wondering what you can do to make the best and most effective online ad.

First off, you need to think about the ad itself. Remember that you want to catch the consumer's attention, but you do not want to catch it in a bad way. For this reason, it may be wise to avoid really bright, flashing ads. Those kinds of ads actually tend to annoy potential customers. You want a bright color, but not blindingly so. You will need to have a focal point for your ad, to draw the attention and keep it. For example, if you are running a 20% off sale at your business, 20% should probably be in the largest font, so that it's the first thing the customer sees. Hopefully, they will be interested in knowing what that 20% is for, and read the rest of your ad.

The next tip to remember is placement. While it may seem that the very top of the page is the best place to stick an online ad, it is also the most used, and as a result, we have learned to tune it out. You may even find that the bottom of the page could be the most effective for your business.
If you need money now, like I mean in the next hour, try what I did. I am making more money now than in my old business and you can too, read the amazing, true story, in the link below. When I joined I was skeptical for just ten seconds before I realized what this was. I was smiling from ear to ear and you will too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.